Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rival Rebels mod 1.5.2 Porting

Hello Rival Rebels,

Edit: download the 1.5.2 update in here

I'm near to finish the new update, actually I wasn't expecting a Mojang release until 1.6 , but whatever, this guys have their own timings and we, the modders, have to adjust. The porting to 1.5.2 got harder because I'm deploying a new spawning system for the mod, you know me, I'm always improving and adding new stuff to RR, so this update caught me in the middle of that. Plus a few school projects, and fun days at the beach also delayed the thingy...
Also, I spent some time trying to fix the Tesla lightning that is not rendering properly, I realized after some Sherlock Holmes work that it stop working at Forge Build 1.5.1-7.7.1.629, people who got that version and up know what Im talking about. So I made a temporary fix for this release but because it's a Forge issue I need more time to ask and wait for the correct answer.
Other issue is that 1.5.1 -they say- should be compatible with 1.5.2, but you already know, it's not, it crashes Minecraft, so please be patient, and stay tuned, cause in one or two days I will be ready to release a beta of the new version, so you guys can help me fix it up the rest wile having fun with the mod. 




The Nuker Class Armor
   
Sigma and Omega objectives


To leave comments, questions or suggestions please click here